Business Energy Cost Management
Are you looking for a complete solution to managing your company’s utilities?
We help to manage all aspects of your business electricity and gas supplies, ensuring you get a great deal and never miss the cut-off at the end of your contract.Enquire Now
What is it?
A comprehensive set of utilities services to further assist in reducing costs and managing your business utilities supplies and contracts.
How much is it?
All of these services are FREE OF CHARGE when your energy and/or telecoms contracts are arranged through us.
Why don’t you charge us?
We earn our fees from the supplier, either as a commission or introduction fee. We don’t take a cut of the savings you make, and we’re happy to be open and tell you how much commission we are making for any particular contract.
How do I find out more?
Click a heading on the right to read more about each part of this great service, or simply Make An Enquiry now to talk to a consultant about managing your business energy and telecoms.
We are experts in obtaining competitive quotations and changing supplier
If you are changing supplier or moving premises we will assist you with the process and monitor the progress as necessary.
- Obtaining and providing quotations for you in an easy-to-understand format.
- Discussing the various options available to you, including contract terms, length and ‘green’ energy.
- Initiating the transfer, and monitoring it to ensure it progresses as smoothly as possible.
Free analysis of your utility bills to ensure everything is in order
Send us copies of your utilities bills and we will check them for accuracy, estimated reads and any other queries that arise and report back to you.
We will check to make sure:
- You are on the right meter and tariff type for your consumption profile.
- You are not being charged incorrect amounts on unit or standing charges.
- You are not being overcharged due to inaccurate estimated bills.
Renewal reminders and updates generated by our state-of-the-art IT systems
We keep accurate records in our secure database, so we can contact you to ensure you have sufficient time to avoid suppliers’ ‘roll-over’ clauses and negotiate a new contract effectively.
- You have a clear understanding of your contractual arrangements.
- There is adequate time to tender your contract to the suppliers.
- You will not be ‘rolled over’ into a new contract without your consent.
We are fully accredited by the Utilities Intermediaries Association
Utilities Savings Ltd. is a fully accredited member of the Utilities Intermediaries Association (www.uia.org.uk) and adheres to a strict code of practice recognised by OFGEM.
Among other things, this states that:
- We will act honestly at all times.
- We will keep your data confidential and secure.
- We will clearly agree with you what services will be delivered by us.
A named Account Manager is always on hand to help with any questions
You will be assigned a named Utilities Savings Account Manager who is available to help you seek answers to any queries you have.
We are available to help with:
- Supplier problems or issues.
- Understanding your bills or any other billing issues.
- Information on your utility contracts.
Free energy management toolkit to help you lower your energy usage
A free guide and some tools to help manage and monitor your energy use, including:
- General Energy Efficiency advice & tips.
- Tools to calculate your ‘degree days’ so you can see how your usage matches against the temperature.
- Stickers and posters to put around your offices to increase awareness of energy-saving.
Analysis of energy usage patterns can help you identify possible wastage
We supply you with a detailed and graphical analysis of your consumption figures so you can identify wastage and take more actions to improve efficiency.
- See how your consumption varies from month to month, or year to year.
- Identify times of the day or week that you are using the most.
- Track changes to see how your business is improving its efficiency.
- Use data for compliance with the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
Assistance with supplier-related credit and financial issues
We can often negotiate special terms and contracts for businesses being refused credit and we can assist with supplier-related dispute resolution.
Common problems include:
- Suppliers requesting security deposits due to low credit rating or similar.
- Disputes over payments with your current supplier.
- Disputes due to not being billed at all by your supplier.
Discuss utility and business-related topics with other businesses
Become a member of our online forum where you can discuss topics related to their energy and utilities with other business users.
- Get answers to questions from Utilities Savings staff and our community.
- Read about and discuss common problems with others.
- Network with our other clients to form strong business relationships and create new business opportunities.
Make An Enquiry
You can also call us on the number at the top of the page to discuss how this package of energy management and cost control services can help your business in the short and long terms.