We can help your company choose from the variety of business gas suppliers now available
Whether you just want to compare the prices of various business gas suppliers, or require a full energy management service, we can help.
Our business gas procurement service helps you to compare commercial gas prices when looking for a new contract, but you also get a range of energy management services to support you for the life of your contract.
We’re UIA Approved!
By signing to the Code of Practice Utilities Savings is offering a reliable, ethical and honest service:
- We will offer you the best prices that we can obtain
- We will do our utmost to resolve any issues
- We will tell you where our income comes from
Meter Point Reference or Meter Serial Number?
Many people understandably get their Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN, or just MPR) confused with their Meter Serial Number (MSN):
- Meter Point Reference: This is a 6 to 10 digit number located on your gas bill, that uniquely identifies your gas supply point.
- Meter Serial Number: This is an alphanumeric code located on or below the actual meter, and identifies your gas meter itself.
In essence, your Meter Serial Number can change when you have a new meter installed, but your Meter Point Reference would stay the same.
Business Gas Suppliers
There are quite a few specialist gas suppliers, as well as the ‘big six’:
|British Gas Business||Gazprom|
|Contract Natural Gas||Scottish & Southern Energy|
|EDF Energy||Shell Gas|
|E.ON UK||Total Gas & Power|