Free analysis of your energy bills to ensure everything is in order
There are literally thousands of different business electricity and gas pricing tariffs available in the UK.
It’s not surprising then, to find that many businesses do not understand their own tariffs and can often be found an alternative that is more appropriate for their particular needs.
Have you been charged incorrectly?
If you do not fully understand your business electricity and gas bills or they are based on estimated meter readings, then it may well be worth letting us look at them for you.
We can help you understand your bills, identify any errors and help you to claim back any refunds of overcharges if found.
We can help you:
- Understand your bills
- Identify any errors or omissions
- Claiming refunds and overcharges
Are you on the right type of tariff and meter?
Being on the incorrect tariff can be very expensive and many are available only to suit certain business types.
Utilities Savings have access to most tariffs available in the UK market and we can find the right one for your needs. We can also help larger users significantly reduce availability/capacity charges and simplify tariffs for better understanding and management of energy use.
We can help you:
- Ensure your tariff is the best for your business
- Ensure your meter type is the right one for your consumption profile
- Switch to simpler tariffs for better understanding and management of energy consumption
In A Nutshell
Send us copies of your utilities bills and we will check them for accuracy, estimated reads and any other queries that arise and report back to you.
We will check to make sure:
- You are on the right meter and tariff type for your consumption profile.
- You are not being charged incorrect amounts on unit or standing charges.
- You are not being overcharged due to inaccurate estimated bills.
- You are being charge correctly for Climate Change Levy, Feed-In Tariffs and other additional charges.
- You are on the right VAT rate for your organisation type.
If there’s anything to claim back, we can help you claim and keep 100% if the amount owed.