Energy Usage Analysis
Analysis of energy usage patterns helps to identify wastage
Most businesses can save 10-20% on their energy bills
With the introduction of The Climate Change Levy in 2001, the government signalled it’s intent to reduce energy waste and carbon emissions by significant volumes over the next 20 years. Companies and industries that are ‘energy inefficient’ will be increasingly penalised via taxation and possibly fines similar to those currently issued for causing pollution.
At Utilities Savings we believe that every company has an obligation to take preventative measures to stop energy wastage in the workplace. We know that not all businesses can afford to put solar panels on their roof, but there are many measures that cost nothing to implement, and could save your business a significant amount.
We can advise businesses of all sizes on how to tackle this issue starting with basic energy saving measures, right up to arranging ‘green energy’ supplies from renewable sources or complete corporate planning programmes under our guidance. We also offer Smart Metering solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 20% simply by using less!
- Reduce tax burdens and meet moral obligations
- Help to improve the environment
In A Nutshell
We can supply you with a detailed and graphical analysis of your consumption figures so you can identify wastage and take more actions to improve efficiency.
- See how your consumption varies from month to month, or year to year.
- Identify times of the day or week that you are using the most.
- Track changes to see how your business is improving its efficiency.
- Use data for compliance with government ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme).