We offer expert energy procurement services to all types and sizes of business energy user
You can save significant time and costs when asking Utilities Savings to review and assist you in negotiating your utilities contracts on your behalf. We have helped many clients save up to 20% or even more on their like-for-like utility costs.
We always have the latest competitive prices and contract options available from all of the major business electricity and gas suppliers, and some smaller specialist energy suppliers.
We can obtain bespoke offers for larger energy users and guide you through the often complex process.
Value & Choice of Contracts
We will guide you through the maze of options and ensure your needs are addressed by recommending the best supplier, tariffs and terms to suit your needs present and future needs.
Choice of Billing Options
Most suppliers offer a choice of payment and billing methods to suit your needs. This can include payment plans or electronic invoices.
Tenders & Auctions
We can arrange multi-site tender preparation and e-auctions on larger energy contracts, such as half-hourly metered electricity.
No Direct Fees
Our fees for providing procurement services are earned in the form of commissions or introduction fees from your chosen supplier.
We don’t take a cut of your savings and we don’t prefer one supplier over another.
- Expert tender preparation and submission
- Ensure you get the best offers from the best energy suppliers
- Totally independent service for a fixed cost
- Reduce risk and improve contract terms
In A Nutshell
If you are changing supplier or moving premises we will assist you with the process and monitor the progress as necessary.
- Obtaining and providing quotations for you in an easy-to-understand format.
- Discussing the various options available to you, including contract terms, length and ‘green’ energy.
- Initiating the transfer, and monitoring it to ensure it progresses as smoothly as possible.